If candidates satisfy the requirements, they are advised to apply for the Wildlife Supervisors post within one month. To increase their chances of being hired, candidates must complete their papers as quickly as possible. Furthermore, one must agree to the employer’s particular standards. Reading the job description with care is necessary.
The basic eligibility requirements must be satisfied by the candidate:
- There are no minimum educational requirements for the role.
- The candidate with a clear and polite background.
- One must be capable of communicating in and understanding basic English.
- Priority must be given to those with significant experience in the same field.
Detailed under are the company’s accommodations for its staff.
- Growth chances are higher.
- The employer offers bonuses based on performance.
January 30th, 2023
- 1-2 Years minimum
- Full Time
The company offers a good salary package of 35000-55000PKR.
Instructions for Applying:
You can send your documents to the below-mentioned address:
Project Director Ten Billion Tree Tsunami Programme/Green Pakistan Programme Punjab Wildlife & Parks Department, 2 Sanda Road, Lahore.
The applicant can check out the official website, https://www.punjab.gov.pk/wildlife_department.