The experienced candidates are invited to apply for the Sweepers post within one month if the applicant meets the criteria for the Sweepers position. Without wasting a moment, those interested candidates should complete the documents and apply to have a high possibility of getting the job. Do read the instructions carefully before applying for this job. All the possible information related to this job is written below.
The candidate must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- There isn’t any necessary education requirement for the position.
- The applicant with a clean police record.
- You must have the capability to speak and write basic English.
- Preference shall be given to relevant experience in the same field.
Below are the Accommodations that the company is offering to its employees.
- Handsome Salaries.
- The employee has good growth opportunities.
In addition to the benefits, the candidate will get a market-competitive salary of 35000-55000PKR.
How to Apply:
You can send your documents to the below-mentioned address:
Project Director Ten Billion Tree Tsunami Programme/Green Pakistan Programme Punjab Wildlife & Parks Department, 2 Sanda Road, Lahore.
The applicant can check out the official website, https://www.punjab.gov.pk/wildlife_department.