Over the years, the demand for professional drivers has increased significantly. Most companies prefer to hire certified and experienced truck drivers, who need to handle long-distance transportation of goods and materials. However, finding a driver job by POEA is not an easy task. The Philippine Overseas Employment Agency (POEA) is the government agency responsible for regulating the employment of Filipino workers in foreign countries. This blog post will discuss tips on finding driver jobs with POEA in 2023. We’ll talk about the requirements that you need to meet and how to apply for them. Finally, we’ll provide some advice on how to stay updated on the latest job openings, so you don’t miss out on any great opportunities.
Driver job description by POEA
A Driver is someone who drives a vehicle, such as a car, truck, or bus. Drivers may also be called chauffeurs. They are responsible for getting their passengers or cargo to their destination safely and on time.
In the Philippines, drivers may work for public or private transportation companies or be self-employed. The Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) lists driver jobs as one of the available positions for Filipino workers interested in working abroad.
Most driver jobs require a high school diploma or equivalent, although some employers may prefer candidates with a commercial driver’s license (CDL). Some positions may also require previous experience driving the type of vehicle you will be expected to drive.
When applying for a driver’s job through the POEA, you must submit your resume, cover letter, and other relevant documents, such as your driver’s license and previous employment records.
What are the different types of driver jobs?
There are many different types of driver jobs available through the POEA. Here are some of the most popular:
1. CDL Driver Jobs: CDL drivers are responsible for operating commercial vehicles carrying cargo or passengers. They must have a valid commercial driver’s license (CDL) and a clean driving record.
2. Bus Driver Jobs: Bus drivers transport passengers on buses or coaches. They must have a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record.
3. Truck Driver Jobs: Truck drivers transport goods by truck. They must have a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record.
4. Chauffeur Jobs: Chauffeurs drive passengers in private vehicles such as cars, vans, or limousines. They must have a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record.
5. Taxi Driver Jobs: Taxi drivers transport passengers in taxis or similar vehicles. They must have a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record
Driver job eligibility criteria by POEA
To be eligible for a driver job posted by the POEA, applicants must have at least a high school diploma or equivalent. They must also have a valid professional driver’s license and must have completed a training course for professional drivers. Furthermore, they should have at least two years of experience driving heavy trucks or buses. Lastly, they should be able to communicate effectively in English.
Driver job application criteria BY POEA
1. All applicants for driver jobs by POEA must have a valid professional driver’s license.
2. They should also have at least two years of professional driving experience.
3. Applicants must be willing to work long hours, as the employer requires.
4. They should have a good driving record and be able to pass a background check.
5. Finally, they should be physically fit and able to lift heavy loads as needed.
Documentation required for driver job by POEA
A driver job by POEA may require the following documentation:
1. A valid driver’s license
2. A clean driving record
3. A Resume
4. A valid passport
5. A completed application form
Pros and cons of driver job by POEA
There are always pros and cons to any job, and being a driver is no different. Let’s look at some of the advantages and disadvantages of this particular occupation.
One of the main pros of being a driver is that it can be a very flexible job. You can often choose your hours and days off, which can be great if you have other commitments or need extra time. Another plus is that it can be a relatively easy job to get into – you don’t necessarily need any qualifications or experience, although obviously, both will help.
On the downside, being a driver can be quite a stressful occupation. You’re constantly on the go and dealing with different types of traffic, which can sometimes be difficult to handle. There’s also the risk of accidents, which can add even more stress to the job. And let’s not forget about the long hours – you often have to be on call at all hours of the day and night, which can take its toll after a while.
So there you have it – some of the pros and cons of being a driver. It’s up to you to decide whether this is your right career path!
The salary package of driver job by POEA
The average salary package of a driver job by POEA is around PHP 18,000 per month. This includes the basic salary, transportation allowance, and other benefits. The monthly salary may vary depending on the company’s policy and the driver’s experience.
List of companies offering driver jobs by POEA
The Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) is the government agency responsible for managing Filipino workers’ deployment to foreign countries. The POEA lists accredited companies authorized to hire Filipino workers for driver jobs abroad.
Here is the list of companies that are offering driver jobs by POEA:
1. A-G-S International Manpower Services, Inc.
2. AAA Global Employment and Manpower Services, Inc.
3. Acreman Resources Corporation (Arecor)
4. Active Jobseekers Multi-Purpose Cooperative (AJMPC)
5. Advanstaff HR Solutions, Inc.
6. Alba Enterprises
7. Albashaer International Manpower Agency
Interested candidates can search for driver jobs at https://jobsnewss.com/.
The demand for driver jobs in the Philippines continues to grow as companies and individuals looking for more efficient ways of transporting goods. In response, POEA has made it easier than ever before to access these opportunities by introducing a comprehensive list of driver job openings through its website. With so many options available, there is sure to be an opportunity that matches what you are looking for! So take advantage of this unique window of opportunity today and find the right job immediately with POEA’s help.