Are you looking for a new job as a Store Keeper? The Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) is the premier placement agency in the country, providing jobs to thousands of aspiring Filipinos every year. This year, POEA is offering a wide range of Store Keeper job opportunities all over the world. Whether looking for a long-term career or just starting your professional journey, there are plenty of great options. In this blog post, we will explore the latest storekeeper jobs offered by POEA for 2023 and provide tips on how you can optimize your resume and cover letter for success. Read on to learn more about these exciting job openings!
Store worker jobs in the Philippines 2023
There is a current shortage of store workers in the Philippines, and the situation is expected to worsen in 2023. The Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) has released a list of the latest jobs for store workers, which includes positions for sales clerks, stockers, and cashiers.
Sales clerks assist customers with purchases and provide information about the store’s products and services. They may also be responsible for handling customer complaints and returns.
Stockers are responsible for stocking shelves and display with the merchandise. They may also conduct inventory checks and restock items as needed.
Cashiers are responsible for ringing up customer purchases and processing payments. They may also be responsible for handling customer refunds and returns.
Store Keeper job title by POEA
Store Keepers are responsible for maintaining accurate inventory records and tracking supplies. They may also order new supplies and organize the storage area. Storekeepers work in retail establishments, warehouses, or other businesses with extensive inventories.
The job title of Store Keeper is included in the latest jobs list by POEA. The said position is open for those who want to work worldwide. A Store Keeper’s responsibilities are enumerated, including maintaining accurate inventory records, ordering new supplies, and keeping the storage area organized.
Job Description of storekeeper by POEA
You must first obtain a work visa as a storekeeper in the Philippines. The Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) is the government agency responsible for issuing work visas to foreigners.
Once you have obtained a work visa, you can apply for a storekeeper job. There are many retail stores in the Philippines, so you must specify which store you want to work in. For example, there are grocery stores, convenience stores, and department stores.
As a storekeeper, your duties will include stocking shelves, keeping the store clean and organized, and helping customers find what they need. You will also be responsible for cashiering and handling customer complaints.
If you are interested in working as a storekeeper in the Philippines, don’t hesitate to contact the POEA for more information.
The different types of stores where one can work as a storekeeper
There are different types of stores where one can work as a storekeeper. These include:
1. Department Stores – A department store is a large retail establishment that offers a wide range of consumer goods in different product categories. Storekeepers in department stores are responsible for maintaining the stock of merchandise and keeping the shelves organized. They may also be required to assist customers with their purchases.
2. Supermarkets – A supermarket is a self-service retail store that offers various food and household products. Storekeepers in supermarkets are responsible for stocking the shelves and organizing the products. They may also be required to assist customers with their purchases.
3. Convenience Stores – A convenience store is a small retail establishment that offers a limited selection of food and household products. Storekeepers in convenience stores are responsible for stocking the shelves and organizing the products. They may also be required to assist customers with their purchases.
4. Drugstores – A drugstore is a retail establishment that sells pharmaceuticals, over-the-counter drugs, beauty products, and other health-related items. Storekeepers in drugstores are responsible for stocking the shelves and organizing the products. They may also be required to assist customers with their purchases
Salary and Benefits of storekeeper by POEA
The average salary of a storekeeper in the Philippines is PHP 18,834 per month. The salary range for storekeepers can start from as low as PHP 10,000 per month and go up to as high as PHP 30,000 per month. Storekeepers in the Philippines typically receive benefits such as health insurance, vacation days, and sick days.
How to Apply for the Store Keeper Position through POEA
The Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) has released the latest job order for the storekeeper position. This is open to all Filipino citizens interested and qualified for the said position.
Here are the requirements that you need to submit to apply for the storekeeper position through POEA:
1. A duly accomplished Employment Contract (EC) form. The EC must be signed by both the employer and the employee.
2. A passport-sized photograph of the applicant.
3. Resume with a detailed job description.
4. Academic diploma or transcript of records.
5. Training certificates, if any.
6. Certificates of employment, if any.
7. Police clearance certificate or NBI clearance, if available.
Eligibility Criteria of storekeeper by POEA
To qualify as a storekeeper, you must:
1. be a Filipino citizen,
2. have at least a high school diploma or equivalent,
3. have at least two years of experience in warehousing or inventory management, and
4. possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
Storekeeper jobs list by POEA
The latest storekeeper jobs by POEA can be found here. This list includes all the storekeeper jobs currently available through the POEA website. If you are interested in any of these positions, visit our website for all jobs and apply directly.
Storekeeper jobs benefit in POEA
There are many benefits to working as a storekeeper in the Philippines. The first benefit is that you will be able to work in a variety of different stores. This means you will have the opportunity to learn about different products and services. Additionally, you will be able to meet new people and build relationships with them.
Another benefit of working as a storekeeper is earning a good salary. Storekeeper salaries in the Philippines are very competitive, and you can expect to make more than the average worker in the country. Additionally, storekeeper jobs often come with benefits such as health insurance and paid vacation days.
Finally, working as a storekeeper is a great way to gain experience in the retail industry. If you are interested in pursuing a career in retail, working as a storekeeper is an excellent way to get your foot in the door.
Store Keeper jobs provide many opportunities for those seeking a steady income and the chance to make a difference in their community. With the demand for Store Keepers continuing to grow, this trend will likely continue in 2023 and beyond. We hope this article has given you an idea of what POEA offers regarding Store Keeper job openings and provided you with valuable tips on applying successfully. Good luck!