SABIS Education Management
SABIS® is a global education network that has an active presence in 21 countries on five continents and educates students in both the private and public sectors. In SABIS® schools, students employ the SABIS® Educational System, which has been improved and updated over the course of more than 135 years. All SABIS® services students gain access to a lengthy history of academic success that relies on a philosophy that aims to provide students with an excellent schooling that will prepare them to face the challenges of a changing world.
About the Job
- Managing the travel time between classes to make sure that no time is wasted as students move from one classroom to another.
- Measures that will be taken, such as in-class or after-school detention. Mentoring and talking with students.
- Managing the travel time between classes to make sure that no time is wasted as students move from one classroom to the next.
- Mentoring and talking with students.
- Conducting corridor, bathroom, and classroom checks before the start of the school day to ensure a clean, safe, and well-maintained environment for the students.
- Coordinating the student line-up process prior to, during, and after recess with the aid of SLO prefects in order to maintain order.
- Making sure that students arrive in time for class when the day begins.
- Entering data into the SABIS School Management System (SSMS) such as teacher and student attendance report, student infractions, etc.
- Contacting, updating, and following up with parents if and when a student is absent.
- Observing classes to ensure a calm learning environment is maintained.
- Ensuring a safe atmosphere within the school by making sure that all students are wearing appropriate clothing and footwear.
- Alerting students of the disciplinary.
- Walking with children to the bus stop after school hours to ensure that everyone boards the appropriate bus.
- Writing daily reports on things like instructor complaints, student infractions, and teacher observations.
- Completing additional related chores or projects as they come up or as directed by the school administration.
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor degree in a related subject matter and/or equivalent
- English Proficient / Native English Speaker (depending on subject)
- MS Office needed components
- Communication Skills
- Ability to work within a team