AL-AYUNI Investment and Contracting Company
About the AL-AYUNI Investment and Contracting Company
AL-AYUNI, Since 2006, Saudi Arabia has honoured AL-AYUNI Investment and Contracting Company (AICC) as a “First Class” contractor. Roads and Bridges, Railway, Building, Equipment O&M, Education, Information Technology, Marble and Mining, Pre Cast manufacturing, Water & Power, Gas, Real Estate, Automotive, and Manpower services are some of the business lines in which AL-AYUNI operates.
About the job
To supervise and administer Compensation & Benefits activities within Saudi labor law and set HC policies, procedures and processes.
- Assist in identifying opportunities for continuous process and practice improvement, taking into account “best practice,” business process improvement, cost reduction, and productivity improvement.
- Monitor day-to-day operations related to own job to ensure continuity of work.
- Support the creation of accurate and timely reports in accordance with business standards, policies, and regulations.
Compensation and Benefits
- Create, implement, and oversee programmes for wage classification and compensation.
- Analyse benefits and compensation within the organization.
- Create occupational classifications, job evaluations, and salary scales.
- Forecast budget for salary increases.
- Oversee pension and savings plans.
- Supervise competitive analysis, merit increases, and salary structure.
- legal counsel employees on salary increase requests; and advise them on employment laws, collective bargaining agreements, benefits and compensation policies, personnel procedures, and classification programmes.
C&B IT Systems
- By developing/improving HCM IT systems and analytical tools, support the conversion of HCM needs into technical specifications.
- Oversee the updating of all C&B documentation within the HCM IT system.
People Supervisory & Development
- Supervise and assess workers’ performance by giving them ongoing feedback on the tasks they are assigned, and offer opportunities for professional growth to unlock employees’ full potential and engagement.
- Manage the talent pipeline by making efficient use of career planning, succession planning, employee development programs, and guidance programs.
- Oversee staff changes by implementing ongoing system, process, and practice improvements that consider best practices, standards modifications, and business environment changes that demand proactive action plans.
- In consultation with the reporting manager, establish performance goals at the beginning of the year, and make sure they are documented and met throughout.
- Assume responsibility for your own learning agenda by determining your own areas of growth in collaboration with the reporting manager and attempting to close any gaps through non-training methods.
- Recognize the competencies necessary for the position and make an effort to successfully demonstrate and develop them.
- Maintain current information of pertinent professional advancements, innovative techniques, and contemporary concerns by ongoing education and professional connections.
- Taking care of any extra work necessary for the business.