SABIS Education Management
SABIS® is a global education network that has an active presence in 21 countries on five continents and educates students in both the private and public sectorsIn SABIS® schools, students employ the SABIS® Educational System, which has been improved and updated over the course of more than 135 years. All SABIS® services students gain access to a lengthy history of academic success that is based on a philosophy that aims to provide students with an excellent schooling that will prepare them to face the challenges of a changing world.
About the Job
- Effectively manages the SLO and all SL Department activities; successfully establishes and maintains the SLO team; and guarantees successful coordination and cooperation within and among the SLO departments.
- Encourages all students to participate in the SLO, engage in the school community, and work to continually improve themselves, the system, and the learning environment.
- Actively contributes to the growth of students into responsible, world-class citizens.
- Ensures that all student prefects receive the necessary training, successfully imparting academic, management, and leadership abilities.
- Instructs, counsels, and supports all prefects in taking on responsibility with confidence and speaking clearly.
- Works closely with the School Department (AQCs) and Heads of Department (HODs). To ensure that the SLO effectively promotes the school’s academic performance.
- Mentors and inspires prefects to support the school’s academic needs.
- Closely collaborates with the behaviour department to make sure the SLO makes a meaningful contribution to maintaining the strictest level of discipline at the school.
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor degree
- English Proficiency (Written & Spoken)
- MS Office needed components
- Communication Skills
- Ability to work within a team