National Medical Care
About the National Medical Care
National Medical Care Saudi Arabia’s , commonly referred to as the healthcare system or healthcare services in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA), has grown significantly in recent years. To make sure that its residents and citizens have access to outstanding medical care, the Saudi Arabian government has made significant investments in the country’s healthcare infrastructure.
About the job
- The job of staff nurse who is in charge of the Psychiatry ward is in responsible of providing patients with mental health situations comprehensive nursing care. Utilizing the nursing process to deliver outstanding nursing care that complies with Care Hospital rules and procedures, MOH regulations, and accreditation standards, the nurse is in charge of delivering nursing care activities and integrating care planning with other disciplines.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Utilizes the nursing process when delivering nursing care.
- Collects case history through interviews with patients and their relatives as part of the assessment procedure.
- Assess patients, monitors how an intervention are getting obtained, inform the doctor as needed, complete documentation quickly.
- Collaborates with psychiatrist and other behavioral health staff to develop clients’ best course of treatment.
- Create a treatment plan based on the extent of any emotional, social-cognitive, developmental, or behavioral disorders and the needs of the patient.
- Helping patients handle their daily tasks while ensuring their safety and wellbeing.
- Keeping to MOH laws and international standards, maintains safe custody, administration, and recording of drugs, narcotics, and infusions.
- Works with the multidisciplinary group to offer effective patient and family education.
- Encourage family and patient involvement in the care plan.
- The ability to build a rapport with patients and provide guidance and support to patients and their families.
- The maintenance of patient information confidentially.
- During educational sessions, offering patients and family emotional support, active listening, and empathy.
- Administer medications and evaluate patient reactions to psychotropic.
- Helps to keep an atmosphere that is secure for both employees and patients.
- 1-2 years’ experience in a hospital or clinic
- Bachelor Degree in nursing
- Registered nurse
- Medical insurance