About the SABIC
SABIC is a global leader in chemicals headquartered in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. We develop solutions to the problems of today to help our clients achieve their goals and create a better tomorrow. From making automobiles and airplanes more fuel-efficient to helping in the conservation of the worlds. Water supply and enabling colorful smartphone cases.
By spotting and seizing possibilities in important end markets. Like construction, packaging, agri-nutrients, electrical and electronics, transportation, medical services, and renewable energy, we help our customers.
With operations in over 50 countries, SABIC employs over 33,000 people globally. Encouraging creativity and creativity, we have around 12,500 worldwide patent applications and significant research resources, with innovation hubs located in five strategic regions: the United States, Europe, the Middle East, North East Asia, and South East Asia.
About the Job
Duties and Responsibilities
- As a member of the finance team, you take part in and help refine the global finance strategy as well as the management and corporate decision-making process overall to make sure corporate finance maximises the value it generates for its shareholders over the short, medium, and long terms.
- Manage the monthly and quarterly performance monitoring process, represent the regional function in users’ councils, take corrective steps when necessary, and maintain performance standards.
- Ensure that the Controllership’s rules and procedures regarding the supply of accounting in the area it covers are strictly observed.
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of the regional finance function by offering knowledge, promoting and ensuring teamwork. And coordinating work procedures in order adhere to the law and other obligations, meet set goals and objectives, and foster a motivated staff.
- Offer assistance with submitting local taxes (such as corporation income tax, property tax, stamp tax, and VAT) in compliance with local tax regulations.
- Encourage the investment committee to give accounting guidelines and a financial cost-benefit analysis.
- Maintaining the relationship with payroll providers to guarantee payroll accounting accuracy
- Arrange regional workers needs in compliance with HR policies, customer service standards, and corporate finance goals.
- Work together on employee training, career management, and skill development for the finance staff with HR and other financial organisations.
Qualification and Experience
- A bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance, accounting, economics, or an equivalent discipline.
- More than 10 years of relevant professional experience leading teams in accounting and finance.
- Completing post-graduate executive programs in fields such as financial management, leadership, capital/asset management, CPA, and CMA (certified managerial accounting) is desirable.
- A willingness to take trips inside the Region.
- Oral and written communication abilities
- Power to influence the culture and atmosphere of the company.