AL-AYUNI Investment and Contracting Company
AL-AYUNI Investment and Contracting Company (AICC) is a “First Class” contractor in Saudi Arabia since 2006. Roads and Bridges, Railway, Building, Equipment O&M, Education, Information Technology, Marble and Mining, Pre Cast Production, Water & Power, Gas, Real Estate, Automotive, and Manpower Services are some of the business lines in which AL-AYUNI operates.
About the job
Duties and Responsibilities
- Help design staff housing services, ensure that they are really put into effect, and look for any gaps that need to report.
- Perform audits in housing property units, making sure that all facilities are operational and complete well before assigning personnel.
- Check housing units for staff absences, and notify the key manager so that appropriate action can be taken.
- Verify that there is adequate water and electricity in the apartments for occupant use.
- Engage with employees to hear their opinions about the housing and services they receive.
- Establish performance objectives at the beginning of the year in consultation with the Housing Services Supervisor, and make sure the objectives are record and complete throughout the year.
- Take charge of your learning agenda by working with the Housing Services Supervisor to identify areas that require improvement and then utilizing a variety of strategies other than training to close the gaps.
- Recognize the competencies necessary for the position and make an effort to successfully demonstrate and develop them.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of pertinent professional advancements, innovative methods, and pressing concerns by ongoing education and professional connections.
- Taking care of any extra work as needed for the business.
Policies, Processes & Procedures
- To ensure that work done in control and consistent manner, abide by all applicable corporate and share Services department rules, processes, standard operating procedures, and instructions.
- To maintain a safe and healthy work environment, abide by all applicable safety, quality, and environmental management policies, procedures, and controls.
- Observe all applicable information security guidelines and best practises to guarantee the confidentiality and integrity of your data.
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor /High School Degree
- Specification Business Administration
- Years of Experience
- 5+ years of relevant experience in Housing functions