National Medical Care
About National Medical Care
National Medical Care Company was established in 2003 is a Closed Joint Stock Company controlled by a number of private shareholders and the General Organization for Social Insurance (GOSI). The company went public and registered on the Saudi Stock Exchange (Tadawul) in 2013, with the ticker symbol “CARE”. GOSI still holds a 35.1% stake in Care, making up an important investor. Our team is made up of 3,000 full-time healthcare professionals, administrators, and support staff, who are dispersed across our two healthcare facilities and our headquarters, all of which are located in Riyadh. Riyadh Care Hospital (RCH) and Care National Hospital (CNH) are both control and operate by the business.
Most responsible for connecting with patients to understand their requirements, addressing their needs and concerns through the appropriate channels, and resolving the situation by involving internal and external agencies.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensures through his actions, either directly or indirectly, that a superior quality of medical treatment, compassion and understanding is given to every patient served at the Hospital and Clinics.
- Performs interviews with people in order to assess the severity and breadth of their problems (nature, cause, components, and impact), as well as to learn enough about the individual to understand the current and possible consequences on him or her.
- Provide the services according with the Supervisor’s schedule.
- Creates and maintains all case-related file data.
- Maintains confidential records and ensures that no one person can access them unless officially permitted.
- Offers support and services to people who are in need, directing them to other organizations medical resources as needed and, where required, helping them to recognize and change their own patterns of activity.
- Talks to and/or updates concerned medical staff about social factors and other issues regarding integrated treatment programs.
- Maintains the privacy of all casework, research, diagnoses, and treatments.
- Maintains current awareness of medical services, other organizations, and local resources.
- Contributes to the creation and maintenance of public understanding and effective working relationships as well as the design of overall social service programs.
- Performs additional relevant duties and responsibilities as assigned that are within the scope of the employee’s knowledge, expertise, and abilities.
- Fulfill extra duties and tasks as directed by management.
Patient and Family Education
- Involves the patient and their family in the treatment plan and respects their objectives and choices for the patient’s care.
- By using methods that are appropriate for a patient’s developmental stage, learning needs, readiness for learning, favorite language, culture, and situations, one can provide health promotion and health education.
- Allots the time required to evaluate patient education that provided to patients and their families, together with the appropriate documentation.
- Develop and manage teaching plans for unique patients by using the nursing process.
- Make patient care assignments based on surgical procedure competency
- Social Services Supervisor and Head of Department
Qualifications and Experience
- Diploma in Social Studies
- Two (2) years professional social work experience under professional supervision
- Shows professionalism as well as strong interpersonal communication abilities.
- Practical computer skills knowledge.
- Outstanding oral and written English proficiency, as the patient group is international and speaks English as their first language.
- Requires extensive awareness of the social work profession as well as the cultural and social aspects of working with multinational enterprises.