AL-AYUNI Investment and Contracting Company
AL-AYUNI Investment and Contracting Company (AICC) is a “First Class” contractor in Saudi Arabia since 2006. Roads and Bridges, Railway, Building, Equipment O&M, Education, Information Technology, Marble and Mining, Pre Cast Production, Water & Power, Gas, Real Estate, Automotive, and Manpower Services are some of the business lines in which AL-AYUNI operates.
About the job
- Manage and organise the process of estimating and bidding.
- Complete all necessary site visits and report writing.
- Create thorough electrical pre-construction estimates.
- Create baseline project schedules, a procurement plan, a method and approach to construction, and datasheets for the materials use in the estimation process.
- Determine the risks connect and extent of them.
- Discussing project specifics and specifications with clients, design experts, and offers managers.
- Create self-performed estimates that include precise labour, material, and equipment costs and quantities for trades carried out by an internal team.
- Keep up a positive working rapport with subcontractors and make sure that bids have proper documentation and that projects are adequately paid.
- Creating the MTOs and comparing them to P&IDs, project drawings, and other documents.
- Getting ready to send out a request for quotes (RFQ) to vendors and subcontractors
- In charge of gathering, examining, and grading vendor and subcontractor offers to guarantee that the items that make up the bid are verification.
- Create a database to estimate the level of standard.
- Create concept estimates for pre-construction budget estimations.
- Support the project management group in trade talks with vendors.
- Take charge of a group in the estimating division.
- Develop project engineers into junior electrical estimators through training.
- Engage in industry, client, and community relations actively to improve the reputation of your business. Examine different approaches and techniques to decide which the best cost-effective option is.
Qualification and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or related field.
- Total 10 Years of experience with minimum 5 years in bidding and cost estimation.
- Estimating expenses and analysing prices expertise.
- Expertise in the Saudi industry.
- Experience in construction and design.
- Effective communication abilities (strong spoken and written English proficiency).
- Skillful negotiation.
- Perform under stress.
- Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Additional ancillary software, such as AutoCAD, Primavera, and estimation software, is advantageous.