National Medical Care
About National Medical Care
National Medical Care Company was establish in 2003 as a Close Joint Stock Company owned by GOSI and group of shareholders. The business registered with the Saudi Stock Exchange (Tadawul) and went public in 2013. The organisation is the owner of three healthcare facilities: National Care Hospital, established in 1966, and Family Health Care Centre, which began operations in 2017. Riyadh Care Hospital was formerly known as (Social Insurance Hospital), and it is found in 1990.
About the job
The interface from the inventory module contains records and reviews of financial transactions as well as reviews of inventory transactions. In adhering to accounting rules, the accountant has to ensure correct accounting responsible for carrying out. General accounting tasks with a focus on financial report and general ledger activities. Keep an eye on the chart of accounts structure and supply pertinent details to IT to ensure any necessary controlled updates.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepares and reconciles monthly trial balances for each accounting fund.
- Performs bank reconciliations, cash, inter-fund transfers, and general ledger account reconciliations.
- Performs, examines, and reconciles each accounting fund to make sure that all of the funds’ debits and credits are in balance.
- Suspense and clearing accounts maintain, and the balance is paid within 30 days.
- Creates internal and external surveys and reports.
- In charge of general ledger and chart of accounts upkeep, budget account setup transfers, and online computer transactions.
- Establishing routine procedures and carrying out scheduled analyses of general ledger balance sheets, including cash and clearing accounts, liability accounts, and inventory transactions.
- Compiles and analyses journal entries and registration reports for reconciliation with tuition and fees.
- Costs producing monthly overhead reports to illustrate our project monthly costs allow us to compare actual costs to projections when budgeting and planning. Budget amounts, with any deviations being quickly assess.
- Fixed Asset Schedule- Receivable & Other Receivable- Payable Accruals quarterly and annual file preparation- Reconciliation of the Bank-Gross. Profit Analysis-G&A, S&D Analysis-TB M Job Category-Sales Analysis-Inventory Analysis & Classification-Gross Profit Analysis.
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
- Minimum of 3 years of related experiences.
- It helps to have professional qualifications.
- The candidate must show that they can manage all accounting-related tasks.
- Strong interpersonal abilities including motivation, communication, loyalty, and openness.
- Knowledge of digital accounting system and spreadsheet software.
- Capability to communicate effectively in oral and written forms.
- Proficiency in both English and Arabic.