National Medical Care
About National Medical Care
National Medical Care Company was established in 2003 as a Closed Joint Stock Company owned by GOSI and group of shareholders. The business registered with the Saudi Stock Exchange (Tadawul) and went public in 2013. The organisation is the owner of three hospitals: National Care Hospital, created in 1966, and Family Health Care Centre, which began operations in 2017. Riyadh Care Hospital was formerly known as (Social Insurance Hospital), and it form in 1990.
About the job
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensures that every patient served at the NMC Hospitals and Clinics receives remaining medical care, compassion, and understanding through his actions, either directly or indirectly.
- Be on standby alert, keep an eye on the equipment in the “Building Monitoring System Room,” and notify the responsible technician of any emergency calls.
- Maintain the main valve source and sprinkler system control valves to ensure automatic alarm to the facilities.
- Check and maintain the extinguishers on a daily basis. Replace any equipment that portable fire extinguishers withdrawn for maintenance require.
- Install fire extinguishers in the proper locations so that they are both conveniently accessible and the maximum travel distance in any work area does not exceed 75 feet.
- To confirm that the emergency power system and fire escape sign are functional.
- Provide incoming hospital personnel with orientation on fire and safety.
- To respond to emergency calls involving fire/safety whenever necessary.
Qualifications and Experience
College-level safety technology students or technical graduates are recommend.
- Two (2) years of expertise protecting against and preventing fires.
- Verbal and written English fluency, as well as computer literacy.
- Managing the rollout of safety programs.
- Demonstrates professionalism and strong interpersonal communication abilities.
- Excellent English language.