National Medical care
About National medical Care
National Medical Care Company, In 2003, GOSI and a group of partners created as a closed joint stock company. The business registered with the Saudi Stock Exchange (Tadawul) and went public in 2013. The organisation is the owner of three hospitals: National Care Hospital, built in 1966, and Family Health Care Centre, which began operations in 2017. Riyadh Care Hospital was formerly known as (Social Insurance Hospital), and it began operations in 1990.
About the job
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensures that every patient served at the CARE Hospitals and Clinics receives outstanding medical care, compassion, and understanding through his actions, either directly or indirectly.
- Develops and puts into action safety programmes that including safety training, fire drills, and safety audits.
- Eliminates dangers and prevents fires through routine inspection and corrective action.
- Provides that all firefighting and safety equipment is up to date, ready for use, and appropriately kept.
- Helps department managers train staff members in fire safety, fire prevention, and the proper use of first aid supplies.
- Informs employees on safe practises and fire prevention procedures.
- Identifies unsafe situations and behaviours and works to find solutions.
- In emergency situations and during fire exercises, supervises building evacuation.
- Obeys all departmental rules and regulations.
- Takes part in ongoing training programmes developed by the department, such as those on risk management, environmental control, and departmental policies and procedures.
- Performs additional relevant tasks and duties as given that are within the employee’s scope of expertise, knowledge, and abilities.
- Fire and Safety Technician
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor degree in Engineering Safety Technology/Bachelor of Science in Commerce.
- Five years’ experience in fire prevention and protection.
- Two years’ experience in hospital safety management.
- Knowledge in International fire safety standards.
- Written and vocal English proficiency.
- Computer proficiency and management abilities (MS Office).
- Practical familiarity with OSHA and other international safety standards or laws.
- Exhibits outstanding interpersonal communication abilities.