About Dr.Sulaiman AL Habib Medical Group
Dr.Sulaiman Al-Habib Medical Group (HMG), the largest provider of comprehensive healthcare services in the Middle East, has a vision to be the best possible healthcare provider when it comes of medical excellence and patient experience globally. Because it is currently operating 20 medical facilities around Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, and Bahrain, in addition to constructing the nation’s first private medical city.
The mission of the Dr. Sulaiman AL-Habib Medical Group is to create and run modern medical centers and innovative healthcare services to add value for people from the very start of planning and designing to the very end of implementation, operation, and obtaining the necessary accreditations.
Arab Health awards, Middle East HR Excellence Award, Forbes, CPQ, JCI, ISO, MEED, Middle East Insights’ Quality Service Awards, and The Middle East HR Excellence Award are merely a few of the 38 international and national awards and accreditations that HMG has received.
Responsibilities consist of making sure that assigned patients get required multidisciplinary therapy on timetable and offering medically complicated pre and postoperative patients with safe, effective nursing care using professional knowledge and abilities in accordance with HMG policies and procedures.
Key Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
- As per the daily assignments, take the patients who were assigned to you.
- Apply the Nursing Care process to the assigned patient in line with the established guidelines.
- Creating a customized nursing care plan that takes advantage of cooperation.
- Follow patient progress and immediately notify the team leader and available doctor of any deviations or aberrant findings.
- Execute medical directives carefully and promptly.
- Provide individualized patient and family education in accordance with their needs.
- Record patient assessment results, physical reactions to nursing actions, and status development.
- Start emergency and resuscitation treatments as necessary.
- respect the privacy and confidentiality of patients.
- Maintain the required mandatory unit-specific competencies in line with the approved competency matrix.
- Display flexibility to fulfill work requirements, including pulling out or floating as necessary.
- Adhere to HMG policies and JCIA/CBAHI criteria.
Education/ Professional Qualification:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing or equivalent
- BLS, or relevant certifications
- Valid SCFHS (Saudi Commission for Health Specialties) License