Dar Al Hekma
About the Dar Al-Hekma University
Dar Al-Hekma University, often known as Dar al Hekma, is situate in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. It is private women’s university. It was establish in 1999 and provides numerous undergraduate and graduate programs in a range of subjects. The institution is known for its dedication to empowering women in Saudi Arabia and the region through the provision of high-quality education.
About the job
Roles & Responsibilities
- Create the syllabus for the course that will taught.
- Create the course report and file for course that is taught.
- Regularly provide the students comments the course taught.
- Share any worries you may have with the department chair or director.
- Before class begins, prepare the course materials.
Qualifications & Skills
- A doctoral degree in psychology.
- Outstanding interpersonal, organizational, communication, and teamwork skills while interacting with employees and students.
- Outstanding oral and written English fluency.
- Academics give a lot of weight to the ability to interact with a range of student demographic data, to show a passion for learning, and to be interested in the success of their students.
- Prior teaching experience can be quite beneficial, especially at the university level.
- You have to demonstrate that you can mentor students and communicate psychological topics effectively.
- Experience teaching for a minimum of two years at highly selective colleges.
Make a portfolio of your work that includes any relevant publications, instructional materials, clinical practise, and research efforts, as appropriate.
If you wish to submit an application for a particular post in the psychology department at Dar Al-Hekma University, you must read the job description in its full and follow its submission guidelines. Make sure to modify your application to meet the unique standards and expectations of each institution. Direct inquiries and assistance with the application process can also be obtain by contacting the university’s human resources office or the psychology department.