SABIC petroleum company
About the SABIC
SABIC, from improving the fuel efficiency of automobiles and aircraft to preserving the world’s water supply and enabling vibrant smartphone cases, we solve problems in today’s world to support our clients in achieving their goals and creating a brighter future.
About the job
Job Purpose & Responsibilities:
- To support Mega/Global projects in discipline engineering review; to create technical feasibility reports, analyses, and design calculations for HVAC and plumbing that are necessary for FEED engineering papers for SABIC’s Mega Projects.
- Guarantee the HVAC and plumbing systems in SABIC’s plant buildings are safe, trustworthy, and reliable.
- Train new HVAC and building utilities engineers.
- To design the technical sections of the Invitation to Bid (ITB) document for the megaprojects of SABIC and to conduct the evaluation and review of bids.
- To provide discipline assistance for mega/global initiatives.
- To participate in Value Engineering sessions and offer consulting services in the areas of plumbing and HVAC for SABIC projects.
- To guarantee adherence to relevant laws and local government regulations.
- To maximise the buildings’ plumbing and HVAC systems in order to provide affordable facilities.
- To supervise, create, and maintain SABIC engineering standards relevant to building plumbing and HVAC systems.
- To conduct technical assurance assessments for the megaprojects of SABIC.
- To direct junior engineers and subordinates.
- Taking part in the mega project’s technical assurance audit. Take part in the Hasp research.
- Take part in the study on value engineering.
- Assignment of TAS.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- 20+ Years of experience Additional required qualifications.
- Post-graduation in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning is preferable.