SABIC petroleum company
About the SABIC
SABIC, is a leading chemical company in the world operates in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. From improving the fuel efficiency of cars and planes to easing the use of colourful smartphone cases and contributing to the preservation of the world’s water supply, we solve problems in the present to assist our clients in realising their goals and creating a better tomorrow.
In order to help our clients, we seek for and create opportunities in important end markets like construction, packaging, agri-nutrients, electrical and electronics, transportation, medical devices, and renewable energy.
About the job
Duties and Responsibilities
- Project design, calculations, datasheets, and drawings are examined, grew, and certified in accordance with the E&PM Technical Authority Schedule’s rotating engineering standards.
- Delivery, expenses, timetable, organising, and reporting on progress.
- Estimating how many rotating engineering person-hours a project will require.
- Supervising the productivity and utilisation of rotating engineers.
- Ensure that all research, designs, specifications, drawings, and other paperwork for the responsibilities given to him finishes on schedule.
- Throughout the project, make sure there are no rotating related NCRs.
- As necessary offer technical support to other departments and organisations.
- Assess SES waivers and explanations in relation to PE&S KPI Targets.
- Analyse current rotating equipment procedures on a regular basis to find and apply improvements that will enhance cost, safety, environmental, and service performance.
- Find more external best practises and carefully consider the feasibility before allowing them to become the norm.
- As necessary take part in the assessment of the client’s rotating equipment performance and offer useful guidance.
- Proficiency in relevant international codes, such as API, ASME, ISO, PIP standards, and industrial practises and regulations.
- Ability to interpret project standards and specifications.
- Ability to evaluate vendor/contractor exceptions; and Ability to offer technical and engineering support for issues relating to rotating equipment.
- Experience creating mechanical data sheets for rotating equipment using process data sheets as a basis.
- Strong English language skills, both written and spoken.
- Excellent planning, communication, analytical, leadership, interpersonal, and problem-solving abilities.
- Strong presentation abilities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- 20+ Years’ experience Additional required.