National Medical Care
About National medical Care
National Medical Care Company, In 2003, GOSI and a group of partners created as a close joint stock company. The business registered with the Saudi Stock Exchange (Tadawul) and went public in 2013. The organisation is the owner of three hospitals: National Care Hospital, built in 1966, and Family Health Care Centre, which began operations in 2017. Riyadh Care Hospital was formerly known as (Social Insurance Hospital), and it began operations in 1990.
About the job
Assist Pharmacist in dispensing medications and maintaining appropriate patient records and charges.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensures that every patient served at the NMC Hospitals and Clinics receives outstanding medical care, compassion, and understanding through his actions, either directly or indirectly.
- Ensures that the area is keep tidy and clean and that the work area for unit dose and I.V. Admixture is fully stock.
- Under the direct supervision of the chemist, ensures that the dispensing activities in the central I.V. Admixture Programme, aseptically prepare TPN solutions, injectable chemotherapy, antibiotics, and other pharmaceuticals for I.V. therapy are fully marked (in a proper and timely manner).
- Controls the efficient delivery of floor stock medications to and from the inpatient units.
- Assures the creation of card fillers for 24 hours.
- As per departmental regulation, ensures that the daily medications that are dispensed are recorded, maintains the records, and notifies the chemist when a drug is due to expire.
- Charged with providing patients’ and families’ needs-specific education and carrying out their entire role in the patient- and family-education process as laid out in the patient- and family-education policy and procedure (NSP-GEN-014), including documentation in the patient’s medical file.
- They are aware of their important function in educating patients and families.
- Involves the patient and their family in the treatment plan and respects their goals and preferences for the patient’s care.
- teaches and promotes health using strategies that are suitable for each patient’s developmental stage, learning needs, readiness for learning, preferred language, culture, and circumstances.
- Allocates the time necessary to evaluate patient education given to patients and their families, together with the relevant documentation.
- Be careful to adhere to the hospital’s attire policy.
- Executes additional pertinent tasks and obligations as given that are within the scope of the employee’s knowledge, expertise, and abilities.
- Extra duties and activities given by superiors.
Head of Pharmacy and Pharmacy Supervisors
- Diploma in Pharmacy.
- Licensed Pharmacy Tech, according to laws and regulations.
- Two years’ experience or more as a Pharmacy Technician in a Pharmacy of a large acute care hospital.
Competencies & Skills:
- Proficient in the usage and application of new drugs and technologies.
- It suggests that you have analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrates professionalism, effective written, oral, and interpersonal communication abilities.
- Proficient writing and oral English for Arabic and non-Arabic speakers.
- literate in computers.