About ALDREES Company
ALDREES Company Petroleum & Transport Services operates in the Kingdom’s dynamic, versatile and resource rich economy where special opportunities emerge every day, every hour, and every minute. We become the long-term destination for attracting interest to us, business partners, and stakeholders by looking forward and comprehending the factors that will impact our firm in the future..
About the job
- Keep up with electronic fleet management databases for sales, registration, inspections, and maintenance.
- By planning, predicting, and researching current user habits, you can make sure that your fleet is always ready to handle any requests.
- Stay aware and use user surveys, fleet data, and all other available resources to anticipate new requirements.
- Schedule Special Event Planning and organize fleets and operational workers for support.
- Complete all the paperwork and formalities for adding new vehicles to a current fleet, including registration, insurance, and CHP requirements.
- Ensure timetable fleet management by supervising regular and emergency maintenance, obtaining tags for new vehicles, and revising existing ones.
- Keep an eye on fleet operations to make sure they adhere to local and state laws and regulations.
- Maintain and oversee a data management system to arrange fleets in accordance with different timetables and requirements.
- Simplify and oversee the fuel purchase process for all drivers and vehicles with the help of fuel Cards.
- By promoting industry best practices, develop and put into practice uniform operational standards for maintaining vehicles.
- Give department personnel instructions on how to supervise the budgeting process and maintain budget cycle criteria.
- Through effective settlement, plan, process, and carry out vehicle purchase and replacement.
- Plan and gather your annual budget, expenses, and an analysis of all your financial goals.
- Help coordinate and carry out corrective measures and capacity building to manage the entire fleet in order to meet business objectives.
- Workforce management and training experience. Computers literate.
- Candidates must be qualified and have experience in the relevant field, and they must speak and write English fluently.
- For client review, interested applicants provide resumes.
Business Administration bachelor degree or equal with minimum 10 years in oil or petrochemical transportation company.