Saudi Pharmaceutical Industries & Medical Appliances Corporation (SPIMACO)
Spimaco, Saudi Pharmaceutical Industries & Medical Appliances Corporation is a joint-stock company in Saudi Arabia with SR 1,200,000,000,000 in fully paid-up capital. It began operations in 1986. The creation, production, and marketing of pharmaceutical items and medical equipment are SPIMACO Addwaeih’s primary business activities. A number of joint stock and limited liability firms both inside and outside the Kingdom also have ownership by SPIMACO. SPIMACO has built a solid reputation in Saudi Arabia, is in a good position to maintain its growth, and has an adequate structure to service export markets.
Our Social Responsibility:
According to contemporary notions, Spimaco Addwaeih feels that it goes above its operations of production, business, and making profits to have social duties. To several social centers and humanitarian organizations, the corporation frequently contributes in kind in the form of pharmaceuticals and other financial contributions. Additionally, the business provides humanitarian relief to friendly and related countries that endure damage by natural calamities.
About the Job
Responsibilities and duties
- Daily reporting to the sales supervisor.
- Daily, Weekly and monthly plans for visits and forecasting.
- Monthly forecasting that matches the annual target.
- Co-ordinate with sales colleagues to achieve the company goals in line with the company strategies.
- Overall, look to increase the sales of the company & improve its image.
- Follow marketing strategic plans.
- Saudi Nationality.
- Male and Female.
- BSc in pharmacy.
- Teamwork skills, communication skills, and interpersonal skills.
- Persistent, enthusiastic, self-motivated and teamwork skills.
- Strong oral and written communications skills in both Arabic and English Languages.