About the AL-AYUNI company
AL-AYUNI is well known for contributing in the transportation infrastructure projects for roads, bridges, railway, water drainage, and tunnels as well as regular and protective maintenance. The group strives to build jobs through its various operative projects in Saudi Arabia.
About the job
The late Hamad Abdullah AL-AYUNI created the AL-AYUNI Group in the early 1960s as a subcontractor for road building. In 1972, it was registered as a general contractor. After put in a lot of work, AL-AYUNI in 1976 became one of the preferred construction firms in Saudi Arabia for jobs held by the Ministry of Municipal and Rural Affairs (MOMRA) and the Ministry of Transportation (MOT).
At present, AL-AYUNI is rated as a “First Class” contractor in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and is regarded as the major road and civil works construction business. With a combined experience of more than 61 years in the fields of blasting, concrete works, earth works, and asphalt concrete pavements, AL-AYUNI provides solutions for both the public and private sectors. It is made up of multiple teams that are well-coordinated and highly skilled and works over the entire nation.
Your Responsibilities Will Include
- Provides design and implementation expertise in mechanical engineering for: HVAC systems (which include chilled water systems, air handlers, and DX systems).
- Plumbing systems (drainage, water supply, and systems for storing rainwater).
- Firefighting equipment (dry and wet systems, FM200 and Novak systems, etc.).
- Systems for conveying.
- A system for irrigation.
- Mechanical site equipment, such as external networks.
- Be familiar with ducting design.
- An understanding of mechanical software (HAP, Elite, etc.)
- Be familiar with Saudi building regulations in addition to international mechanical code and standards.
- Inspections that all mechanical submittals, including those from vendors, shop drawings, mechanical layout drawings, mechanical reports, and mechanical specifications, adhere to the contract’s criteria and design purpose.
- Coordinates during the design phase with other disciplines.
- Verifies the compliance of subcontractors to the necessary engineering codes, standards, regulations, and procedures.
- Prevent any unexpected technical issues and other issues from occurring at the site, which may happen at any time.
Ideal Profile for AL-AYUNI
Technical & Professional
- Design and construction Experience
- Value Engineering.
- Good knowledge about Saudi market.
- To be able to interact successfully with many stakeholders across the region, one needs to possess good communication skills (an outstanding command in both spoken and written English).
- Good Negotiation skills.
- Work under pressure
Computer and Software skills
- MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Other supporting software is an advantage (AutoCAD, Mechanical software)
- Excellent Opportunity
- Attractive salary and benefits
- Fantastic work culture