Pearson, we’re committed to a world that’s always learning and to our talented team who makes it all possible. We are daring thinkers and outstanding innovators who push one another to explore unknown frontiers in a setting that encourages and motivates us to always grow. By pushing the limits of technology and helping one another do the same, we sow the seeds of knowledge that become the driving force behind all of the world’s innovations, both big and little, personal and global.
About the job
Leadership of the local market, marketing plan:
- Work together with the country sales manager(s) to transform our global/regional marketing strategy into a local brand marketing plan, including local “jobs to be done” where necessary to guarantee we are optimising our market growth.
- Establish solid partnerships with our distributors and partners, taking the initiative to create friendly marketing plans which advance our brand marketing strategy.
- Fully implement our brand’s and distributors annual marketing strategies, sharing data and best practises with the regional and global team to foster a culture of continuous learning and improvement.
Bring our campaigns to life in your markets:
- Take efforts to adapt global campaigns to local needs and launch local product campaigns. Deliver training sessions and lead client training.
Be our local sales team champion:
- Creating or localising global sales toolkit and taking the lead of team training and local case study development. Visit key customers as necessary.
- Partner with the sales team on customer presentations to help build awareness of why institution should choose Pearson as their total solution providers.
Help build a winning Marketing team:
- Advocate the given products/solutions to fill in specific knowledge gaps and to ensure teamwork.
- Actively participate in projects that cross geographical boundaries and are aimed at establishing global campaigns that will then be adapted locally.
- Create a strong working network within the ELL organisation globally and in the region.
- Adopt excellent behaviors every day, such as being attentive, cooperative, and having a good time.
- Excellent at developing relationships with both internal and external teams.
- Powerful influencer at all organisational levels.
- Proven track record of creating and optimizing campaigns with a thorough knowledge of the local environment.
- A solid understanding of local clients and customers, as well as what it will take to convince them to choose Pearson.
- Working knowledge of promoting campaigns through multiple channels.
- Great communication and presentation abilities.
- Marketing communications expertise and great copywriting skills, both in one’s native tongue and in English.
- Enthusiastic, enthusiastic, and creative; thrives on thinking outside the box to develop new best-in-class experiences.
- Practical with a “roll up your sleeves approach”
- Fluency in at least one regional language is essential in the local language; other regional languages would be beneficial.
- Proven proficiency in the English language, with assurance in speaking, reading, and writing.
- Travel-ready for up to 20% of the time in the region.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent, you may also benefit from holding a professional Marketing and/or Sales qualification