SABIC petroleum company
About the SABIC
SABIC, from increasing the fuel efficiency of cars and planes to preserving the world’s water supply and enabling vibrant smartphone cases, we solve problems in the present to support our clients in fulfilling their goals and creating a brighter future.
About the job
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure that the operation management system (OMS) and the PK Safety, Health, and Environment standards (SHEM’S) are put into effect and implement in his area of responsibility.
- Recognise and assess potential or current EHSS dangers carry out solutions analysis, and contribute to the design of suitable corrective control measures.
- Manage and direct every aspect of the Electrical, Instrument, and Mechanical Maintenance within his authority.
- Oversee the work of all his subordinates and guarantee that the maintenance programme is carry out successfully.
- Maintain plant availability through minimising maintenance breakdown delays in order to meet the set manufacturing objective.
- Demonstrates the capacity for reasoning through and resolve major problems that arise at work.
- Create an annual budget for the maintenance sector (projects, labour, goods, fixed costs, and services) and make sure that the funds set aside are handle correctly.
- Give requests for money for capital spares and projects highest priority while taking into account technology updates, substitutes and obsolescence.
- Ensure that an efficient training programme is put in place to help staff members in his area of responsibility become more competent.
- Keep an eye on the efficiency and advancement of abilities.
- Coordination with both internal and external organisations that support day-to-day operations and turn around jobs.
Qualification and Experience:
- BS Engineering degree.
- With relevant experience in maintenance of 5 years.
- Diploma degree – with relevant experience in maintenance of 8 years.
- High school -with relevant experience in maintenance of 13 years.
- Communication and Leadership Proficiencies.
- The ability to solve problems and make decisions.
- Capable of making independent decisions and possessing analytical thinking abilities.
- Encourage Others.
- Develop and Provide People Power.
- Driving for Results.