AL-AYUNI Investment and Contracting Company
AL-AYUNI Investment and Contracting Company (AICC) is a “First Class” contractor in Saudi Arabia since 2006. AL-AYUNI operates in several business lines: Water and power, gas, real estate, automobiles, education, information technology, building, railway, roads and bridges, marble and mining, precast production, water and power, and manpower services.
About the job
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervising the creation, preparation, and presentation of financial statements, such as the cash flow, income, and balance sheets. They guarantee the accuracy of financial reporting and their adherence to pertinent accounting rules, such as IFRS or GAAP.
- Taking part in the budgeting process and assisting in the creation and administration of the organization’s budget. In order to anticipate future financial performance, they could also be involved in financial forecasting.
- Examining financial data to spot patterns, outliers, and areas that could use improvement. To aid in organizational decision-making, they could offer financial analysis.
- Putting in place and keeping up internal controls to protect business property and guarantee the accuracy of financial transactions. This involves keeping an eye on how rules and guidelines are being obeyed.
- Keeps an eye on tax reporting and compliance, making sure the company abides by all tax laws and rules. This entails working with outside tax consultants and drafting and filing tax returns.
- Communicating with outside auditors during the yearly audit procedure. They help with any audit results and give auditors necessary financial paperwork.
- Choosing, putting into practice, and maintaining software systems for financial accounting in order to increase efficiency and streamline financial procedures.
- Managing and overseeing a group of financial experts and accountants. They give their team members direction, instruction, and performance reviews.
- Control the organization’s cash flow to make sure there is enough money to pay bills and to make the best use of the resources that are available.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting and finance.
- Years of Experience: 5 to 10 years or more in the field of construction, out of which at least 7 years in a leading position.
- Professional certificates are preferable. (CPA-ACCA-CA-IFRS)
- Proficient user of IT systems (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, MS Access, etc.)
- Proficient in using Power BI and other project management reporting tools
- The capacity for organizing, planning, and reaching agreements on tasks as well as time management, organization, and prioritizing abilities.
- Outstanding interpersonal and teamwork abilities in a multicultural setting.
- Capable of striking a balance between collaborative efforts and individual project responsibilities.
- The ability to inspire both direct and indirect teams, creates clear objectives, and delivers excellent outcomes under pressure.
- Start-up venture experience is also a huge plus.
- Outstanding presentation and writing abilities.