King Fahd University of Petroleum And Minerals
About King Fahd University of Petroleum And Minerals
King Fahd University of Petroleum & Minerals (KFUPM) is officially established by Royal Decree on 23 September, 1963. A year later, on September 23, 1964, 67 young men enter then known as the College of Petroleum and Minerals (CPM), becoming the first students to be admit. Since then, enrolment at the university is increase to a point that it’s expect to surpass 10,000 by the 2020 academic year.
For research and teaching causes, the Department of Management and Marketing is looking for potential Saudi candidates with master’s degrees.
The job candidate will be needed to carry out teaching, research, academic advising, administrative tasks, and any additional academic duties that may be given to the faculty by the appointing academic department for a period of (35-40) hours per week. In addition, he must follow any other duties require by the Ministry of Civil Service rules.
Applicant must have:
- A full-time Master’s and master’s degree with outstanding grades.
- A got Master’s degree in the pertinent field from a renowned university.
- Equivalency of the certificate if it was receives outside the Kingdom.
- Have outstanding communication abilities.
- English is the university’s primary language of instruction; applicants must be fluent in it.
Special Instructions to Applicants
- The medium of instruction in KFUPM is English.
- This job advertisement is for Saudi nationals only.
The appointment includes the following benefits according to the University’s policy:
A contribution towards local educational costs for dependent children who are of school age, flight(s) to Dammam upon appointment, flight(s) for annual repatriation for up to four people, and local transportation allowance in addition to mid-semester holidays, two paid months of holiday time KFUPM Clinic’s free final day of service after two (2) years of continuous service, a gratuity.