Shred-X is a leading provider of secure document destruction services in Australia. They are currently seeking a Factory Sorter to join their team. The Factory Sorter will be responsible for sorting and preparing materials for shredding and ensuring that all materials are processed efficiently and surely. Company will pay attractive salary packages along with many other benefits. Male and Female both candidates can apply for this job. As a Factory Sorter, you will play a vital role in the efficient sorting and processing of documents and materials for shredding and recycling. This is a physically demanding position that requires attention to detail and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Factory Sorter
- Sort and organize materials for shredding
- Ensure that all materials are properly labeled and tracked
- Remove staples, paper clips, and other non-shreddable items from documents
- Operate sorting machinery and equipment to facilitate the efficient flow of materials
- Ensure that sorted materials are properly organized and stored for shredding or recycling.
- High School Diploma
- Previous experience in a factory or a warehouse environment
- Good communication skills
- Working rights in Australia
- Ability to follow instructions and work independently when required.
- Growth opportunity
- Good Working Environment
- Attractive Salary Packages
- Financial benefits
- Other long-term benefits
HOW TO APPLY
You can apply online by submitting your resume through the apply button on this page. The company will contact the candidates after the online application. The company will interview the candidates online after the application process. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview. Last date for submission this job is within 15 days after published. If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career in reputed company and meet the above mentioned requirements, please submit your application to join the team.