The leading company named Keolis bases in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. As a Train Controller, you will be responsible for ensuring the safe an efficient movement of trains. you will be required to monitor train movements, control train speeds, and manage schedules. Company will pay highly competitive salary packages along with many other benefits.
- TRAIN CONTROLLER
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- At least 3 years of experience in Train control operations
- Knowledge of railway signaling and train control systems
HOW TO APPLY
- Apply online by submitting your resume through the apply button on this page
- The company will contact the candidates after the online application
- The company will interview the candidates online after the application process
- last date for apply this job is within 15 days after published.