Abdullah Al-Barrak and Sons Co.
About the Al-Barrak & Sons Co
Al-Barrak Industrial Services is a multi-engineering firm that has been serving Saudi Arabia’s oil and gas, petrochemical, fertiliser, and steel industries for more than ten years. Currently, the corporation employs approximately 2,000 people throughout its numerous departments.
About the Job
- Develop and use lesson plans that are in line with the curriculum and academic requirements.
- Teach mathematics to students using a range of instructional approaches, including lectures, demonstrations, and hands-on activities.
- Monitor student development with frequent tests, quizzes, and homework assignments.
- Offer specialised education and assistance to pupils who are having trouble understanding mathematics concepts.
- Work together with other educators to create and put into practise strategies that will help students achieve.
- Keep an eye on and control the behaviour of the students in the classroom to maintain a secure and effective learning environment.
- Keep parents and guardians aware on the progress of their children and handle any issues that may arise.
- Take advantage of opportunities for professional development to improve your teaching abilities and stay up to date with educational trends and research.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics or a related field.
- Minimum of 1-5 years of experience teaching math at the secondary level.
- Strong knowledge of math concepts and the ability to effectively teach them to students.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication abilities.
- A dedication to students’ success and a passion for teaching.
- The capacity to adapt instruction to meet the various requirements of students.
- Knowledge of enhancing instruction with technology and digital resources.
- The capacity to collaborate with colleagues and provide a supportive and good school climate.
- High level of computer program expertise (Microsoft Office suite).
- Pastoral and student advising experience.
- Professional proficiency in educational technology.
- A bachelor’s degree or higher in physics or chemistry or in closely allied fields such as engineering
- A recognized teaching qualification or certification Clerical.
A bachelor’s degree or higher in:
- Information & Communications Technology.
- Educational technology, office administration, technology, or multimedia.
- A recognized teaching qualification or professional qualification.