ATCO Petroleum company
About the ATCO Group
ATCO, creativity, bravery, tenacity, and honesty have all shaped our past. Our accomplishments over the years demonstrate the “Heart and Mind” of ATCO, and they have set the stage for a bright and promising future.
For more than 60 years, we have effectively operated in the governmental, industrial, and consumer sectors of the kingdom and have worked with leading global companies in the area. We have a track record of making investments in a variety of enterprises and growing them into dominant Saudi and regional service and supply firms. Currently, ATCO consists of seven independent businesses and joint ventures, each of which provides a wide range of goods and services.
About the job
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Keep an eye on incoming queries regarding IT problems and act swiftly.
- Maintain computer systems and provide assistance if any system fails.
- In charge of PCs, Printers, Servers, as well as ancillary hardware (monitor, keyboard, mouse, hard drive, etc.).
- Keep user computers upgraded and setup as necessary.
- Help with new user onboarding.
- Maintain an inventory of all the hardware, software, and licence holders.
- Setup, customise, and upgrade computer software.
- Act as the initial point of contact for end users who call, email, or utilise the ticketing system for technical support.
- Carry out remote troubleshooting using relevant inquiries and diagnostic techniques.
- Choose the best course of action in light of the problem and the information given by customers.
- Take the client on a tour of the troubleshooting steps.
- Refer issues that remain to the next level of support staff.
- Offer accurate details on IT goods or services.
- Log events, issues, and how they were handled.
- Keep track of and update customer status and data.
- Forward any consumer comments or recommendations to the relevant internal staff.
- Identify and make recommendations for potential procedural upgrades.
- Creating, updating, and revising instruction manuals for hardware and software that has undergone updates.
- Keeping in touch with clients to ensure complete problem resolution.
- Asking for feedback and/or keeping an eye on phone calls and other forms of contact to enhance teaching techniques.
- Analysing reports to identify common issues and complaints.
- Fix Simple Hardware and Software Problems.
- Conduct user interviews to ascertain the issue’s scope.
- Introduce new hardware and software to users.
- An outstanding help desk representative should be able to communicate clearly.
- Grasp problems and provide solutions, and possess strong technical expertise.
- To cope with challenging customers, they must also be patient and customer-focused.