Aldrees Petroleum and Transport Company
About Aldrees Petroleum Company
Petroleum Services Division and the Transport Services Division are the two main divisions of ALDREES Petroleum & Transport Services Company. Each of them is incredibly passionate about servicing the needs of cherished clients, shareholders, and stakeholders.
ALDREES provides the best of both worlds to your location anywhere in the Kingdom and the area, whether your interests are in the wholesale or retail business of fuel and petrol or in transportation.
The dynamic, adaptable, and resource-rich economy of the Kingdom, where ALDREES Petroleum and Transport Services Company operates, is characterized by the emergence of novel opportunities every day, hour, and minute. We become the long-term destination for attracting interest to us, business partners, and stakeholders by looking forward and understanding the factors that will impact our company in the future.
- Depot cost control according to with the budget.
- Open garden services are billed monthly, and concerns are resolved.
- Budget control for maintenance and repairs, including cost tracking.
- Support for sales and customer service at the container yard or depot.
- Making ready and assisting with tenders for the open yard depot.
- Having direct control over 3-6 workers.
- Ensuring adherence to the strict health and safety regulations.
- Allocation and coordination of all necessary activities in the container depot or container yard, such as handling and storage of containers, coordination of reach stacker trucks, coordination of FLTs, etc.
- The creation of operating and working guidelines, risk evaluations, and job descriptions.
- Conducting direct team member employee training.
- Marketing and operational oversight of the depot’s “container storage” for ISO Tank containers.
- Setting and achieving sales goals for the depot.
- Marketing for tank cleaning facilities.
- Drumming up revenue for filling stations.
- Keeping track of all container movements and inventory management.
- Providing ISO Tank Container storage space in accordance with every regulation in force.
- The application of vehicle and driver controls concerning approval and dangerous goods requirements.
- Technical oversight in close coordination with the other services and the operating manager for the depot’s open yard area.
- Coordinating and carrying out maintenance, repair, and inspection of used technical equipment and storage places (big equipment trucks, reach stacker trucks, forklift trucks, other equipment, extinguishing system, dangerous containment container, etc.)
- Approval processes for employees.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- People manager with an emphasis on the team (leadership abilities)Strong advocate for security at work.
- The ability to handle pressure.
- Time management skills.
- Considers logically.
- Effective communicator with a capacity to articulate oneself.
- Highly efficient planner.
- Graduate/University degree in chemical engineer, logistics and/or supply chain management.
- Experience: min 5 years’ experience in operation services with ISO Tank Container and container with total of 10-15 years of experience in supply chain.
- Excellent expertise of the shipping, storing, and handling of containers and ISO tanks.
- Technical competence, especially for ISO or container tanks.
- Many years of experience managing dangerous substances.
- Knowledge of ongoing improvement techniques.
- Knowledge about computers.
- Proficient written and spoken English language abilities.
- Candidates need to be knowledgeable and experienced in the field.