About ALDREES COMPANY
ALDREES Petroleum & Transport Services Company has two major divisions; the Petroleum Services Division and the Transport Services Division. Each of them is extremely enthusiastic about maintaining the needs of valued clients, shareholders, and stakeholders. The dynamic, adaptable, and resource-rich economy of the Kingdom, where ALDREES Petroleum & Transport Services Company operates, is highlighted by the emergence of novel opportunities every day, hour, and minute.
We become the long-term destination for drawing interest to us, business partners, and stakeholders by looking forward and understanding the factors that will impact our firm in the future.
About the job
- Depot cost control in accordance with the budget.
- Open garden services are charged monthly, and complaints are taken care of.
- Budget control for maintenance and repairs, including cost tracking.
- Support for sales and customer service at the container yard or depot Making ready and helping with tenders for the open yard depot
- Having direct control over 3-6 workers.
- guaranteeing compliance to the strict health and safety regulations.
- The creation of operating and working directions, risk evaluations, and job descriptions.
- Conducting direct team member employee training
- Marketing and operational management of the depot’s “container storage” for ISO Tank containers.
- Setting and achieving sales goals for the depot.
- Commercial for a tank cleaning station.
- Drumming up business for filling stations.
- Keeping track of all container movements and inventory management.
- Providing ISO Tank Container storage space in accordance with all applicable regulations.
- The application of vehicle and driver controls concerning approval and dangerous goods requirements.
- In close coordination with the other services and the operation manager, technical oversights of the depot’s open yard area.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Team oriented people manager (leadership skills) Â§ Strong believer in occupational safety.
- Ability to cope with pressure.
- Good time management.
- Analytical thinker.
- Good communicator, able to express oneself clearly.
- Good organizer.
Graduate/University degree in chemical engineer, logistics and/or supply chain management.
min 5 years’ experience in operation services with ISO Tank Container and container with total of 10-15 years of experience in supply chain.