Abdullah Al-barral and Sons Co
About the Abdullah Al-Barrak & Sons Co
Al-Barrak Industrial Services is a multi-engineering firm that has been serving Saudi Arabia’s oil and gas, petrochemical, fertiliser, and steel industries for more than ten years. Currently, the corporation employs approximately 2,000 people throughout its numerous departments.
About the job
- Create and create training programmes for a range of industrial skills, such as welding, machining, electrical work, and mechanical maintenance, among others.
- Conduct training sessions in both classroom and practical settings to make sure that participants understand and are able to put the concepts into practise.
- Evaluate the employees’ training requirements and create specific training programs to meet those requirements.
- Produce and update instructional materials, including as presentations, handouts, and tests.
- Keep track of and assess the results of training initiatives, making the necessary modifications to guarantee the greatest possible impact.
- Keep abreast of industry developments and trends in industrial skills training, including new methods and tools into courses as necessary.
- Work together with other teachers and subject-matter experts to continually enhance your course materials and delivery strategies.
- Assist employees in their continued development by providing coaching and feedback.
- A bachelor’s degree in a suitable subject, like technical education or industrial engineering.
- A minimum of two years’ experience teaching industrial skills, preferably in a setting that involves manufacturing or construction.
- A thorough understanding with industrial machinery and procedures, as well as proficiency in at least a single discipline (welding, electrical work, etc.).
- Outstanding communication abilities, including the capacity to succinctly and clearly express difficult ideas.
- Track record of developing and executing successful training initiatives.
- Excellent organisational abilities, including the capacity to handle several tasks and priorities at once.
- The ability to be flexible and adaptable to meet shifting training demands and requirements.
- Proficiency in computer software.
An associate degree or two-year diploma in Engineering Technology (Preferably a bachelor degree in Instrumentation or Electrical Engineering).
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in relevant Oil & Gas field.
- Instrumentation field devices.
- Reading P&ID and ILD drawings.
- DCS, PLC and RTU, Vibration, Complex Control.