About ALDREES COMPANY
ALDREES Petroleum & Transport Services Company has two major divisions; the Petroleum Services Division and the Transport Services Division. Each of them is incredibly passionate about servicing the needs of our clients, shareholders, and stakeholders.
The dynamic, adaptable, and resource-rich economy of the Kingdom, where ALDREES Petroleum & Transport Services Company operates, is defined by the emergence of novel opportunities every day, hour, and minute. We become the long-term destination for attracting interest to us, business partners, and stakeholders by looking forward and comprehending the factors that will impact our firm in the future.
About the job
- Offer the Senior Management Team and Staff professional assistance and guidance on issues pertaining to occupational safety, health, the environment, and quality.
- Assume a part in the company’s assurance and auditing.
- Help employees and contractors comply with applicable laws, client standards, and contractual obligations. Identify risk areas, then design mitigation and control strategies.
- Identify performance improvement efforts and offer assistance in resolving areas of poor performance.
- Create performance reports for HSEQ as needed.
- Quickly notify functional and line management of serious accidents and occurrences.
- In charge of examining HSEQ reports and investigations related to accidents and incidents.
- Offer scheduled HSEQ training for all levels of the organisation.
- Health and Safety Education.
- Workforce management and development experience.
- Knowledgeable on computers.
- Writing and speaking English with ease.
- Candidates need to be qualified and experienced in the field.
- For client review, interested applicants provide their resumes.
Chemical engineer bachelor degree Significant experience in safety and environment within the Oil or petrochemicals industry Minimum 10 years.