Aldrees Petroleum And Transport Company
About Aldrees Company
Aldrees Company engages in a variety of commercial ventures, such as the distribution of petroleum goods, provision of transportation services, and other complementary services. They run a network of petrol stations where they sell buyers fuel and lubricants.
In Saudi Arabia, Aldrees is the owner and operator of a chain of petrol stations and service facilities. In addition to offering a variety of fuels, including petrol and diesel, many stations also offer other services including vehicle maintenance and repair.
About the job
- Offer the Senior Management Team and Staff professional assistance and guidance on issues related to occupational safety, health, the environment, and quality.
- Assume a part in the company’s assurance and auditing.
- Help employees and contractors adhere with applicable laws, client standards, and obligations under contracts. Identify risk areas, then design reduction and control methods.
- Identify performance improvement efforts and offer assistance in resolving areas of failure.
- Create performance reports for HSEQ as necessary.
- Quickly notify functional and line management of serious accidents and events.
- In charge of examining HSEQ reports and investigations regarding accidents and incidents.
- Offer scheduled HSEQ training for all levels of the company.
- Health & Safety Training. No Experience of managing and developing staff.
- Computer literate.
- Fluent English speaking and Writing
- Candidates must be qualified and have experienced in relevant field.
Chemical engineer bachelor degree Significant experience in safety and environment within the Oil or petrochemicals industry Minimum 10 years.