About National Medical Care
National medical care in Saudi Arabia, often known as the healthcare system or healthcare services in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA), has significantly expanded in recent years. To ensure that its citizens and residents have access to high-quality medical treatment, the Saudi Arabian government has made major investments in the country’s healthcare infrastructure.
- Following to and implementing the established company procedures, policies, and hiring requirements.
- Filling all of your open posts as soon as possible on the correct websites, social media systems, and job boards.
- Making full use of all available job boards & social media direct sourcing methods for the recruiting of your positions.
- Keeping the vacancy tracker up-to-date to ensure accurate reporting of recruitment management information.
- Ensuring that all vacancies are accurately record on the vacancy tracker a candidates is captured and manage throughout the recruitment process.
- Understanding and ensuring that hiring managers are using the appropriate interviewing tools for the selection process in accordance with the role.
- Create and keep up a talent pipeline of candidates to ensure a proactive approach to hiring is maintained for your positions.
- Ensure that all positions are filled with the qualified candidates within the specified periods and to the necessary standards as defined in the JD and from the job briefing meeting.
- Prior to business interviews and assessment days, paper-screen CVs and hold telephone interviews with all shortlisted candidates.
- After business interviews and assessment days, complete telephone screening notes and submit them to the hiring manager.
- Attend open days and recruitment fairs and represent the company in a professional manner.
- Ensure that all candidates are fully prepare for interviews and assessments.
- Prepare job offer papers in accordance with the mutually agreed-up job specification so that selected candidates have all the information they need to make a decision.
- Work with the onboarding team to guarantee an effortless offer and onboarding process for hired candidates.
- Ensure that all vacancies are record accurately inside the ATS and that all candidates are collect and handle using the system throughout the recruitment process.
- Maintain the ATS to ensure the accuracy reporting of recruitment management information.
- A strong commitment to excellent stakeholder and candidate management.
- A strong ethical approach.
- An ability to work collaboratively in a team.
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint) is just a few of the qualities that must be present.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal English language skills.
Qualification and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in HR or any other related field.
- 2 years of experience.