AL-AYUNI Investment and Contracting Company
AL-AYUNI, since 1960, the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia has respected our company’s name for its dedication to solid principles, excellent business ethics, and successful outcomes.
Since 2006, Saudi Arabia recognises AL-AYUNI Investment and Contracting Company (AICC) as a “First Class” contractor. Roads and Bridges, Railway, Building, Equipment O&M, Education, Information Technology, Marble and Mining, Pre Cast Production, Water & Power, Gas, Real Estate, Automotive, and Manpower Services are some of the business lines in which AL-AYUNI operates.
About the job
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage GPS offline equipment and schedule maintenance in conjunction with service providers.
- Assure precise and prompt GPS-based tracking of cars and equipment.
- Keep an eye on the GPS system’s performance, noticing and fixing any problems or anomalies.
- Work together with other departments to make sure that relevant systems and procedures incorporate GPS data.
- Create and put into effect standard operating procedures for GPS operations while making sure they adhere to rules and industry norms.
- Regularly audit the GPS system to confirm system functionality and data correctness.
- Train staff members on how to operate related technology, such as the GPS system.
- Keep abreast of the most recent developments in GPS technology and suggest system enhancements or modifications as necessary.
- Utilise GPS data to create reports and analyses that will help in decision-making and boost productivity.
- Keep accurate records of all GPS activities, including upkeep, repairs, and system upgrades.
- Work together with suppliers and service providers to guarantee the GPS system works well.
- Keep yourself aware with GPS technology and operations best practises and industry changes.
Qualification and Experience:
- 3+ years of relevant experience in GPS supervision.
- Prior experience in a field relevant to GPS operations.
- Extensive technical understanding of GPS and related technologies.
- Track record of success as a supervisor and leader.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Capacity to fulfil deadlines and perform well under duress.
- Extreme quality and attention to detail.
- Ability to use GPS software alongside equipment with easily.