Dar Al Hekma
About Dar Al Hekma University
Dar Al-Hekma institution In Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, there is a private women’s institution. It started out in 1999 and is known for giving women education in a range of subjects, including business, health sciences, design, and more. The undergraduate and graduate programs at Dar Al-Hekma University dedicate themselves to empowering women through education and encouraging their involvement in a range of professions.
The university is frequently praise for its dedication to academic quality and attempts to empower women to hold leadership positions in society. For the most up-to-date information on its programs, admissions, and other pertinent information, it is advised to check Dar Al-Hekma University’s official website or contact the university directly. It may offer a variety of programs and courses.
About the job
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Teaches undergraduate/graduate courses.
- Collaborates with Department Chairperson and faculty on curriculum planning and development.
- Supervises internship students when assigned.
- Fulfills course requirements.
- Minimum of two years of teaching experience with leading Fashion colleges and Specialties in fashion Design.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Possessing a doctorate or master’s degree in fashion design and being competent in sewing, pattern-making, and draping as well as Adobe Software (Photoshop/Illustrator).
- At least two years of experience teaching at top universities and institutions for fashion.
- Excellent spoken and written English language skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, organisational, communication and teamwork abilities when dealing with colleagues and students.
- Depending on the standards of the university, some roles could call for a master’s degree or extra certificates.
Build a Portfolio:
Build a good portfolio that shows your talent for fashion design. Your designs, sketches, and any pertinent projects or collections need to be represent in this portfolio.
Interview and Selection:
Prepare for examinations and interviews if your application is shortlist. Prepare to talk about your teaching ideas, how you teach fashion design, and any relevant research or creative work you have done.
Fashion Design Department