AL-AYUNI Investment and Contracting Company
AL-AYUNI since 1960, the name of our company has attracted respect in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Its commitment to core principles, rigorous standards of conduct, and achieved outcomes.
Since 2006, Saudi Arabia has regarded AL-AYUNI Investment and Contracting Company (AICC) as a “First Class” contractor. Roads and Bridges, Railway, Building, Equipment O&M, Education, Information Technology. Marble and Mining, Pre Cast manufacturing, Water & Power, Gas, Real Estate, Automotive, and Manpower services are merely a few of the business areas that AL-AYUNI deals.
About the job
Supervise day-to-day operational assigned job tasks to subordinates and ensure completeness promptly.
- Ensure all of the unit rooms are prepare, neat and tidy, so that company employees can stay there comfortably.
- Keep track and create a list of available housing units that are on time and ready to accommodate.
- Create a list of every chemical, detergents, and tools you’ll require for your housekeeping tasks.
- Look for any unsafe or hazardous conditions in the homes and any equipment that needs to be repaired for housekeeping or other facility requirements.
- Adapt the housekeeping and cleaning schedule to the needs of the business.
- Ensure that all housing units follow to HSSE standards.
- Inform everyone who is require so that safety precautions like CCTV, staff IDs, fire alarms, security guards, etc. are available for all property units.
- Coordinate with the department of purchasing to provide fire extinguisher units for property units in accordance with local safety laws.
- To prevent any risks to health, make sure that any chemical materials are kept in a safe place.
People Supervisory & Development
- To optimize the potential and engagement of employees, monitor and assess the performance of the health and cleaning employees by providing ongoing feedback on the tasks they are assign.
- Control the talent pipeline through using career planning, succession planning, mentoring program, and employee development strategies successfully.
- Handle changes in staff through ongoing system, process, and practice improvement while taking best practices, standard changes, and business environment changes which call for proactive action plans into account.
- Together with the housing and hospitality manager, establish performance goals at the start of the year, and make sure they are follow up on and met throughout the calendar year.
- Take charge of your learning agenda by identifying areas that need improvement in collaboration with the housing and hospitality manager and working to close the gaps using methods other than training.
- Identify the skills need for the position and Work to effectively develop and demonstrate them.
- Stay aware on relevant professional advancements, novel approaches, and current issues by utilizing professional networks and on-going education.
- Complete any other responsibilities as required by the organization.
Policies, Processes & Procedures
- Keeping up with all relevant business and Share Services department policies, processes, SOPs, and instructions to ensure that work gets done in an unify and consistent way.
- Adhere to all relevant safety, quality, and environmental management policies, procedures, and controls to guarantee a safe and healthy working environment.
- Comply with all necessary information security procedures and guidelines to guarantee the confidentiality and integrity of data.
Qualification and experience
- 5 Years of Experience
- years of relevant experience in Housing duties
- Bachelor in engineering
- OSHA Certification is preferable