EF Education First
About EF Education First
EF career with unique. You’ll think courageously, take pride in your work, build a career you’re proud of, and have fun while doing it.
You will become a part of a global community of intellectuals, workers, and change-makers when you join EF. Since 1965, we’ve developed programs that motivate individuals to travel, engage with diverse cultures, and teach themselves and others. The bright and collaborative EFers who bring our mission—opening the globe through education—to life across 55 countries and counting are at the center of everything we do.
Job Description – ESL Teacher (University Level)
The goal of EF Education First is to impart knowledge across the globe.
The assistance and possibilities of a major international organization are combined with the drive and energy of a small firm in a career with EF. We seek people who are creative, collaborative, and motivated. Who share our passion for learning, interacting, and travelling?
Teaching Assistants and lecturers at the tertiary level is serving by a program run by Education First in collaboration with an elite college in the Asir region of Saudi Arabia. The goal of this programme is to improve each student’s level of English proficiency in preparation for admission to master’s and PhD programmes at universities. Students will receive instruction in general English as well as IELTS exam preparation.
At EF Abha, we are looking for competent ESL professionals who are seeking a challenging and rewarding position at the college level. We encourage applications from instructors who are passionate about what they do and who want to support students as they become more proficient language learners.
- Deliver general English and IELTS instruction.
- Actively participate in language clubs and extracurricular activities.
- Engage in CPD.
- Create weekly lesson plans and help the syllabus design team.
- Write student reports as require.
- Serve as an EF ambassador.
- Bachelor’s degree (*Master’s or above in TESOL/English lit./linguistics preferred)
- CELTA /DELTA qualified or equivalent.
- Excellent organizational abilities with the capacity to give students clear goals and thorough feedback to academic management.
- High level of customer service as well as the essential skills of cooperation, teamwork, and listening.
- Good IT skills (Microsoft Office).
An attractive salary package including free housing, transport and the prospect of career progression can be provided to the right candidate.