SABIS Education Management
SABIS® is a global education network that has an active presence in 21 countries on five continents and educates students in both the private and public sectors. The SABIS® Educational System, which has been developed and improves over more than 135 years, is used in SABIS® schools. All SABIS® Services students benefit from a long history of educational achievement, which centres on a philosophy that tries to give children an excellent education that prepares them to take on the challenges of a changing world.
About the Job
- Using the available lesson plans for their subject(s) (or, if appropriate and necessary, creating such plans based on the provided pacing charts) in order to be able to teach using the SABIS point system.
- Marking tests pertinent to their subject(s) of study.
- When necessary, speaking with the Academic Quality Controller (AQC) about disciplinary and student performance issues.
- Introducing the SABIS point system to create a learning-friendly atmosphere in the classroom.
- Providing assistance by supervising exams when necessary in a suitable and well-managed exam setting.
- Giving academically underachieving students support so they can improve and become more motivated to fulfil their potential.
- Participating in training courses when necessary and at the request of the school administration to improve their performance and have a better understanding of the SABIS system
- Managing the report card on a quarterly basis by manually filling out an internal report of student performance and uploading the data into the SSMS, all in accordance with the AQC’s demands.
- Preparing and displaying student artwork on the boards in all particular regions as planned by the AQC or as created by the teacher and approved by the AQC.
- Coordinating with the AQC to prepare and take part in activity plans for all such student life-related events, including but not limited to art, open houses, and physical education.
Qualification and Experience
- Native English Speaker.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field and/or equivalent.
- Required MS Office components.
- Teamwork skills and communication abilities.