National Medical Care
About the National Medical Care
National Medical Care Company was established in 2003 as a Closed Joint Stock business owned by GOSI and group of shareholders. The company was registered with the Saudi Stock Exchange (Tadawul) and went public in 2013. The company is the owner of three hospitals: National Care Hospital, built in 1966, and Family Health Care Centre, which began operating in 2017. Riyadh Care Hospital was formerly known as (Social Insurance Hospital), and it formed in 1990.
About the job
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- In cooperation with the asking department, it is your duty to deliver samples, mail, packages, and other pertinent papers to the addresses given.
- Coordinating with the security supervisor to transport the female employees to the chosen shopping areas on time.
- Provide transportation to King Khalid International Airport for both male and female employees travelling on exit visas and coming from vacation. This is in accordance with approved transport requests.
- During their MOH licensure examination, to transport the medical professionals and nursing staff to the exam location.
- Prior to the scheduled trip, he is in charge of looking at the given vehicle’s pre-operational components, including the brakes, lights, fuel, water, oil, tyre pressure, and physical aspects of the vehicle.
- To exercise due caution while doing the task and to abide by any relevant driving laws and regulations.
Qualifications and Experience
- Three (3) years of driving experience, ideally in a hospital setting.
- A minimum of a secondary diploma or an equivalent Certificate of Training Course in driving.
- The ability to converse in Arabic and English.
- No criminal record.
- Good English language.