Aldrees Petroleum And Transport Company
About Aldrees Company
Aldrees Petroleum & Transport Services Company operates. The dynamic, flexible, and resource-rich economy of the Kingdom, where operates, is defined by the emergence of novel opportunities every day, hour, and minute. We become the long-term destination for attracting interest to us, business partners, and stakeholders by looking forward and understanding the factors that will impact our firm in the future.
The Petroleum Services Division and the Transport Services Division are the two main divisions of ALDREES Petroleum & Transport Services Company. Each of them is incredibly passionate about maintaining the needs of beloved clients, shareholders, and stakeholders.
- Offer technical design for security systems such as CCTV, access control, security intercom, parking management, intrusion, information and communications technology (ICT), audio visual, voice, data, building network infrastructure, PABX, and other ELV systems.
- The creation of engineering plans, demands, and reports.
- The evaluation of technical records.
- Customer interaction.
- Help younger engineers and designers develop their skills.
- Watch out for effective collaboration with various fields including architecture, mechanical, electrical, and plumbing, and structural engineering.
- Present decisions and solutions if necessary at every coordination and progress sessions.
- Security consultancy, particularly in conducting Threat and Vulnerability Assessments and Strategic Risk Assessments.
- Conducting security threat and risk assessments for a range of intricate projects in different sectors.
- Developing threat-based mitigation plans that stress technical, operational, and physical protection and briefing the client and stakeholders.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Electronics or Electrical Engineering or Equivalent.
- Designing active security and communication systems for buildings for at least four to six years is necessary.
- Knowledge of BS, BICSI, and ASIS standards must be shown.
- A thorough understanding of national and international security laws, especially SIRA and UPC.
- It’s necessary to have AutoCAD and Revit experience.
- Strong communication and time management abilities, as well as a capacity to effectively convey technical information to clients.