About the Dr. Sulaiman AL Habib Medical Group
Dr. Sulaiman Al-Habib Medical Group (HMG), the largest provider of comprehensive healthcare services in the Middle East, has a vision to be the best possible healthcare provider in terms of medical excellence and patient experience globally. Since it is currently running 20 medical facilities near Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, and Bahrain, in addition to establishing the country’s first private medical city.
The mission of the Dr. Sulaiman AL-Habib Medical Group is to create and run modern hospitals and innovative healthcare services to add value for people from the very beginning of planning and designing to the final stages of implementation, operation, and obtaining the necessary accreditations.
JCI, ISO, MEED, Forbes, CPQ, Arab Health Awards, The Middle East HR Excellence Award, and Middle East Insights’ Quality Service Awards are merely a few of the 38 international and national honours and accreditations that HMG has achieved.
- Full-time · Associate
- 10,001+ employees · Hospitals and Health Care
About the job
Job Purpose / Objective:
Another of a CPR Instructor’s duties is teaching others methods of first aid and instructing participants on how to do CPR (cardiopulmonary resuscitation) and other first aid techniques on injured or ill persons.
Key Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
- Creating a first aid syllabus based on HMG rules and policies.
- Planning training course dates and places.
- Providing beginner, intermediate, and advanced course participants with comprehensively first aid information.
- Delivering outstanding, thorough course materials in a manner that all trainees can understand.
- Instruction trainees how to administer emergency first aid and provide basic life support.
- Managing course guides, attendee records.
- Providing course booklets, attendee records, and other course-related materials.
Experience/ Professional Qualification:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing or Paramedic fields.
- 2 years’ experience in the critical care units (ER, ICU, CCU etc.)
- Valid SCFHS (Saudi Commission for Health Specialties) License.
- Fluency in both Arabic and English.