About the Dallah Hospital
The Dallah Hospital is a component of the Dallah healthcare organization, which is now working in the central region. Having more than 25 years of experience in the medical field, Dallah Hospital focuses on delivering full medical services by utilizing the best professionals and modern technologies.
Dallah Hospital is approved by JCIA and ISO International standards and specializes in a variety of healthcare specialties. We are renowned for having the most satisfied patients and the greatest clinical outcomes.
In order to better assist our community as a growing regional health care provider, we want to maintain expanding and remain true to our guarantees of providing high-quality care.
- Full-time · Mid-Senior level
- 1,001-5,000 employees · Hospitals and Health Care
About the job
- Providing the part that allows medical support.
- Giving the facility that processes claims medical support.
- Give the medical care to the charging section.
- Coordinating the client’s contracts, requirements, and documents with the medical personnel.
- Collaborate with the insurance company to coordinate rejections and response from the insurance company.
- In charge of solving issues with Insurance Company.
- Becoming fully aware and actively adhering to the department’s procedures, rules, and any relevant local, national, and international standards or requirements.
- Participates actively in the development of indicators, collecting information for the department, and monitoring of function, process, and result performance. If necessary, performs data/information analysis and interpretation.
- Participate in risk and safety management programs at the hospital actively participates in incident review and root cause analysis whenever necessary and actively reports incidents to the system.
- Under the guidance of the Revenue Cycle Director and/or the Head of Medical Insurance, performs any other duties that fall within the boundaries of his or her professional knowledge and abilities.
- The care manager is in charge of arranging the continuity and access to care for high-risk patients and those in need of complex treatments.
- The care manager is in charge of ensuring that evidence-based practice suggestions are followed.
- The care manager supervises the approval of additional services and treatment for inpatients.
Necessary Knowledge and Experience
- Minimum of 5 years’ healthcare clinical experience.
- Year’s practical experience in medical administration.
Education and Certification Requirements
- Basic Medical Degree.
- Licensed by the Saudi Ministry of Health.
- Postgraduate Medical Degree (preferred).
Benefit in this job
- Medical insurance