EF Education First
About EF Education First
EF Education First brings together the strengths of EF Education First and Hult International Business School to provide businesses worldwide customised, practical instruction based around the most important business abilities of today.
We upskill staff in fundamental business competences through faculty-led programmes, remove hurdles to international cooperation through language training, and enhance leadership skills through executive education and mentoring.
About the job
A Business Development Associate (BDA) is needed by our Saudi team to assist in determining which major Saudi Arabian organisations want language instruction. A successful applicant is driven by them, believes that nothing is impossible, and is eager to launch a career in an innovative, quickly expanding educational business.
- Prospect for new customers and obtain insightful market data.
- Reach out to senior executives through phone in order to accomplish sales targets.
- Create specialised plans for sales territory in collaboration with account managers, promoting urgency and the sales cycle.
- Work together to advance the sales process with others globally and internal teams.
- Invite clients to webinars and events.
- Track all actions in Salesforce and make sure contact details are current.
Qualification and Experience
- 2 years B2B business development experience.
- Strong relational skills and influencing skills.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Mastery of Arabic language and intermediate-level English.
- Working with HR stakeholders and/or in the education sector is a bonus.
- Proficiency in Sales Force is advantageous.
- Passion for learning, both for yourself and, on a bigger scale, for organization.
We accept you for who you are and what you are passionate about, and we want you to bring that to work every day. Being an equal opportunity employer, EF strives to fostering a sense of inclusion and belonging for all individuals, regardless of their colour, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, disability, parental status, identity, experience, or anything else that makes them special.