About Alkifah contracting company
AlKifah since its establishment in 1970, AlKifah Holding has offered an extensive selection of investments in Saudi Arabia, with a specific focus on contracting, construction solutions, real estate development, business solutions, financing, paper production, education, and renewable energy.
The seed that sprouted into an outstanding success story and joined 27 “companies” is AlKifah Contracting Division. The Company “maintained the same foundation of integrity that led to an ever-expanding success”AlKifah Contracting is currently considered to be among the most respected Saudi Arabian building companies.
There has never been a more exciting time for those working in the construction industry. Innovations are going to bring even more advances and improvements as it continues to change at an accelerated rate.
The highly qualified team in the charge of AlKifah Contracting Division aims for excellence by submitting projects that go beyond and above where the client demands. This knowledge has been demonstrated through our projects in the civil, industrial, commercial, residential, and institutional sectors both domestically and internationally.
- Full time job
Responsibilities in AlKifah:
Our business is looking for a Handicapped employee to oversee the daily administrative tasks in the office as an Administration Officer.
- Maintaining internal databases with information about new staff members.
- Developing and distributing guidelines and FAQ documents about company policies.
- Collecting payroll data like bank accounts and working days.
- Creating and removing job ads.
- Maintaining paper-based and digital personnel records like employment contracts and PTO requests; Plan employment interviews and get in touch with applicants as necessary.
- Prepare presentations and reports on metrics related to human resources, such as the total amount of hires per department.
- Create onboarding and training material.
- Organizational skills.
- Fundamental knowledge of labor law.
- Familiarity with human resources information systems (HRIS).
- Efficient written and oral communication abilities.
- Work experience as an administrative officer or in a position corresponding.
- Excel experience.
- A BSc in human resources management or another closely connected field.