Pearson, Saudi Arabia is one of the countries where Pearson does business. To schools, universities, and other educational institutions in Saudi Arabia, Pearson can offer instructional materials, curricular resources, and assessment tools. Additionally, they might offer services for testing and learning the English language.
We place the client at the center of our thoughts. In order to satisfy their changing learning demands, our integrated array of goods is becoming more digital, which enables us to support more individuals throughout their lives in the times that count.
Sales and learning consultancy position, the English Language and Learning (ELL) Account Manager Works with organizations in Saudi Arabia, including colleges and schools. By utilizing Pearson content, assets, and alliances, they are in charge of creating strategic partnerships with the client. This person is in charge of creating significant institutional partnerships and maximizing market share growth in the KSA. The incumbent must be aggressive, involved in challenging accounts, taught about competition and market trends. It is your responsibility to make and accept offers for engagements that will help you reach your overall revenue growth, profit, and customer satisfaction goals.
- Describing the capabilities of solutions to potential clients.
- Advising customers on technical and other support concerns relating to the online learning environment.
- Introducing and selling new business models.
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with current and potential clients through in-person meetings with the KSA, phone conversations, and emails.
- Outstanding abilities in customer relationship management.
- Be able to establish relationships with decision-makers and end users.
- Serving as a point of contact between the business and its current and prospective markets.
- Reaching a considerable increase in sales while negotiating, ending, and completing large transactions and/or contracts.
- Meeting with decision-makers in educational institutions and providing ELL presentations and information.
- Providing ELL product presentations that are specifically customised for the needs of the audience.
- Sharing information with colleagues in marketing and product about client demands and development for team alignment.
- The capacity to adapt and alter to new ways of functioning when necessary while working in a fast-paced, dynamic organisation.
- The capacity to function in a matrix organisation and to strengthen relationships both within and outside in order to achieve the greatest results.
- Participating in technical bids with the ministry and major educational institutions.
- Long travel within the Kingdom and perhaps the surrounding area.
- Excellent organisational and planning skills (implement and coordinate).
Experience and qualifications
- Master of English and Arabic.
- Knowledge of the education sector and English language learning is desirable.
- Proven track record setting and achieving sales targets is desirable.