If candidates satisfy the requirements, they are advised to apply for the Drivers post within one month. To increase their chances of being hired, candidates must complete their papers as quickly as possible. Furthermore, one must agree to the employer’s particular standards. Reading the job description with care is necessary.
The candidate must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- There isn’t any necessary education requirement for the position.
- The applicant with a clean police record.
- You must have the capability to speak and write basic English.
- Preference shall be given to relevant experience in the same field.
Below are the Accommodations that the company is offering to its employees.
- Handsome Salaries.
- The employee has good growth opportunities.
In addition to the benefits, the candidate will get a market-competitive salary of 35000-55000PKR.
How to Apply:
You can send your documents to the below-mentioned address:
Project Director Ten Billion Tree Tsunami Programme/Green Pakistan Programme Punjab Wildlife & Parks Department, 2 Sanda Road, Lahore.
Check out the official website. https://www.punjab.gov.pk/wildlife_department.